All 24 art Reviews

Ghostbusters Ecto 1 Ghostbusters Ecto 1

Very cool!

EventHorizon responds:

Thanks my friend! :)

A Fond Return (CHOW #53) A Fond Return (CHOW #53)

Very beatful Impending, the difference of colors between the center of the picture and it sides made it amazing! Loved it! Nice one.

5/5
- Spy

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks Spy!

Programmer's Delight! Programmer's Delight!

lol

Haha, you can't load if statements and later load events in the same page, it require a handler to the if haha xD. I laughed about the variables too.

Fraggler Fraggler

Good for a first thing

Well for a first thing, it looks pretty good. Perhaps some improvement in the background would be better - it just looks too empty. The ground requires some better texture too.

The body looks good and funny lol. I liked the looking of the mushroom. Also something looks wrong or weird in the ground - there is some kind of division over there, or is just me. :P

Overall it looks good.
~ Review Request Club

PlusPlusKid responds:

err thanks :)

same could be said about your first review minus the mushroom and stuff :P

Mastermind Redesign Mastermind Redesign

AWESOME!

Loved it! You have a really unique style! Like these aquarella or water'n'color, I don't know at all what is but this is so great! The shadow and lights from the art are perfect! Loved the guy's helmet and shield. Keep up the AMAZING AWESOME GREAT PERFECT TOP NOTCH work!!
~ Spy

ImpendingRiot responds:

Wow, thanks spy!

Doorway Doorway

Interesting!

This looks like an optical illusion! And the 3D is perfect! Good job!

The Headless Pixel The Headless Pixel

Weird

Well, I don't have so much for say here!
Score 4 was for the creativity from do such weird and new improved thing :P -- and + 1 point of score, to some detail or color.

Do some kind of background and some sort of details, is all lacking over here.
Not recommended
No votes
Score: 5/10
"Weird"

SpyS.

Soapbubble responds:

Should probably have added a background, yes, but that would kind of forfeit my idea of simplistic 2-minute doodles.