View Profile MCarsten

34 Movie Reviews

Awesome!

I love the song and the animation is really cool. I like when the grape clock foot step the camera and show the clocks with a wire in their foot. Nice job! Keep up the great work!

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

I was really surprised that the grapesclock stepping part turned out looking as good as it did, I used some really lazy animation to make it happen but it just worked really well. Thanks for the kind review!

lol

The movie is just simple, of course is one that rushed collabs lol. I laughed from the SnowyBangers one. The SpaceCakeNinja was cool too.

There isn't too much to say, it was funny.
~ Review Request Club

Nice.

Nice animation. Keep up the good work. The lyp syncing is pretty good too.

38 Game Reviews

Very cool game! A save system would be great!

Very interesting gameplay! Liked a lot the environment and the controls are really soft and smooth. Although when I submit my score it tells me that my score is undefined, NaN. Rather than that, nice game!

Good

The game is good and have a nice gameplay. What I think that you should put is more variety of enemies and make it harder, it is just so easy!

Nice graphics too.

Thanks for letting me play,
Spy

38 Audio Reviews

Amazing!

It is in my opnion, your best song ever!

Step responds:

Really? Never thought it was that good :P.

Glad you liked it!

Awesome!

Giving a look around your audios I got on mind that I would review this song but I forgot (sometime around april or may 2010) =P. So here it is my review. The instruments are perfect and the story is pretty cool. I love the rythm. One of your best songs in my opnion. I also found awesome the intro because it reminds me of your Chaoz Fantasy Remix - WIP loop.

Step responds:

Thanks dude.

The Chaoz Fantasy WiP uses the same effect and a similar sound for the intro so I can see why it reminds you of it. The sounds took me a long time to choose so I'm glad you like those :3.

Yeah even though this is such an old song I'm still very proud of it.
Thanks for reviewing!

24 Art Reviews

Awesome shadowing!

Nice!

FlashStorm responds:

Thanks!

Nice one dude!

„Mut ohne Klugheit ist Unfug, und Klugheit ohne Mut ist Quatsch!“ — Erich Kästner

21, Male